Terms & Conditions
Definition of the terminology used within this document:
NogginJogger Terms & Conditions
- An 'Account' is an account on NogginJogger.com including all details submitted by the client.
- A 'Client' is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services provided by NogginJogger.
- A 'Reminder' or 'Reminder E-mail' is an e-mail created by the client and sent out from NogginJogger to the clients e-mail address.
- 'Us' or 'we' means NogginJogger or its representative.
- The contract between NogginJogger and the client will be on the conditions listed here, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions or alternative conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing. The client indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions by creating an account with NogginJogger. These conditions will become effective on the date that the account is created and shall continue until termination of any agreement or service is declared by either party in writing.
- NogginJogger reserve the right to change these conditions at any time without prior notice to our existing clients. The effect of any changes to these conditions will be effective immediately.
- NogginJogger has no control of, or responsibility for, the content of the reminder e-mail as created by the client. In no way does the textual content of a client's e-mail reminder imply or constitute NogginJogger's endorsement or approval of the content of the e-mail. NogginJogger has not verified any of the textual content created by the client contained within a reminder email.
- NogginJogger accept no liability for incorrectly supplied client details and are not obliged to correct these details.
- NogginJogger are not liable for loss, damage or corruption to files or information stored on our servers or individual PC's relating to the NogginJogger website.
- NogginJogger will endeavour to provide a reliable and professional service to the client at all times but do not guarantee that the website will be available at all times, especially in the event of a technical failure beyond our control.
- NogginJogger do not provide data backup or restoration facilities for individual clients. NogginJogger accepts no responsibility for data loss or corruption caused by whatever means.
- The client must take all reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of their user name and password. If the client reasonably believes that this information has become known to any unauthorised person, the client agrees to immediately inform NogginJogger and the password will be changed.
- Your account is for your personal use only. You may not rent out or sell on in any way, any of your account which we provide to a third party. You must not allow any third party to use your account for any purpose other than to access your account with your permission. You must not divulge the password to any other person, and you should take reasonable precautions to ensure that it is not discovered by other people.
- We reserve the right to cancel your account at any time without notice. We reserve the right to amend and update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Clients must not participate in any form of un-solicited bulk e-mailing or spam. Doing so will result in immediate deactivation of your account.
- NogginJogger are not liable for any resulting actions, events or costs relating to any reminders that are not sent for any reason.
- Whilst we have taken measures to ensure the security of both the NogginJogger website and the content it contains, NogginJogger are not liable for any loss of data, including all details provided by the client, in the event of the NogginJogger website being compromised, hacked or illegally accessed in any way.
- NogginJogger has no control of, or responsibility for any content on sites visited through links clicked in the reminder e-mails.
- NogginJogger are not liable for any resulting actions, events or costs resulting from the client visting any sites via the banners and links provided in the reminder e-mails.
- Whilst we have taken measures to ensure the security of both the NogginJogger website and the content it contains, NogginJogger are not liable for any spam or content being sent to the client in the event of the NogginJogger website being compromised, hacked or illegally accessed in any way.
- NogginJogger reserves the right to revise the above terms and conditions at any time.